2019 Camp Schedule
This summer brings an abbreviated schedule - only 3 weeks - as we will be moving to a new building towards the end of June.
Camps are offered on Mercer's Macon campus for two age
groups: Panda Bears (campers that have completed 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade)
and Grizzly Bears (campers that are 5th grade or higher). Yes, there is an overlap in ages as we tend to have a lot more Panda campers than Grizzly campers. Special requests from parents for their child to attend a camp different from what their grade level indicates, will be considered.
(completed 2nd - 6th grade)
( 5th grade or higher)
|June 3-7, 2019
|June 10-14, 2019
- Amazing World of Robotics
- Minecraft Makerspace
|June 17-21, 2019
- YouTube Producer
Please check out the details of our camps by clicking on their title, above, or by clicking on "The Camps" tab above.
You can see previous camp photographs on our Facebook page: Mercer Creative Computer Camps.
- Mercer offers these fun, and exciting camps, designed to promote creativity,
while teaching some valuable technical skills.
- Each Camp runs for one week from 8:30am until 3:30pm each day, M-F.
- Back by popular demand: After Camp Program 3:30pm - 5:15pm each day (additional fee of $35/week).
- Camps are designed by college faculty and taught by multiple educators.
- Camps meet in Mercer's Computer Science Building (#16 on map) (Macon Campus Map).
- Camp tuition is $250/camp (cash, check, or money order - sorry no credit cards).
- Lunch is included and will be served in Mercer's Dining Hall. If the camper has food allergies, they are required to bring their own lunch.
- Campers will receive a Camp T-Shirt (while supplies last).
- Recreational breaks will be offered twice each day.
- Space is limited for each camp. Minimum enrollment is required to offer each camp.
- Check out our "Registration" tab above for links and details about registering for camp.
- If you have questions about our camps, please contact us through our "Contact Us" tab.
The Camps (Click titles for details)
- Fill out our online application form.
- When you submit this form, you should receive an email with your complete application packet. If you do not receive the application packet, contact us, and let us know.
- You should then review the application for accuracy, make any necessary corrections, and then mail it, along with your payment (cash, check, or money order), to us.
- You will have two weeks to get your application materials, and payment, to us. If we do not receive your completed application and payment within two weeks, you will forfeit your spot.
- If you have any questions, or special requests, please contact us. We are always willing to work with you.
Dr. Bob Allen, Director
Creative Computer Camps
Department of Computer Science
1501 Mercer University Drive
Macon, GA 31207